Here is the Step by Step guidance of How to use WhatsApp Web on Computer as follow:
- Nowadays, WhatsApp is one of the best messenger which is used by people in the whole world.
- It takes a place of SMS for the Communication.
- We can send photos, Audios, Videos, Gif using WhatsApp.
- Facebook owned WhatsApp and it is available on Google play store and Apple App Store for Free.
How to use WhatsApp Web on computer?
- You can access WhatsApp on both your phone and your computer. You can use WhatsApp on your computer in two ways:
- WhatsApp Desktop: The app you can download from WhatsApp Click Here.
- WhatsApp Web: It is a browser-based app (Extension) of WhatsApp.
- Above all applications are computer-based extensions of the WhatsApp account on your phone.
- Further You can send and receive the messages and are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices.
- If You take any action on your phone will apply to WhatsApp on your computer and vice versa.
How to install WhatsApp Desktop:
- Click https://www.whatsapp.com/download from your computer’s browser or download it from the App Store.
- Since WhatsApp Desktop runs natively on your desktop, you’ll have support for native desktop notifications, better keyboard shortcuts, and more.
- If your operating system isn’t supported, you can use WhatsApp on your browser instead.
How to access WhatsApp Web?
- Open https://web.whatsapp.com in your Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge browser and scan the QR code by using the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- Because of browser limitations, some features may be missing on WhatsApp Web.
How to pair your phone with WhatsApp Desktop
- Step-2: Open WhatsApp on your Phone.
- Step-3: Go to the Setting of WhatsApp.
- Step-4: Scan QR Code from your Phone.