Coronavirus Tips: Click on Google Doodles page. In this page, Doodles gives tips to protect yourself from COVID-19 and need to follow this steps:
Google Doodles on Coronavirus Tips: To prevent the spread of Coronavirus infection, Google has advised people to stay at home by creating a doodle (Google Doodle).
GOOGLE’s letters usually appear together, they are living in different houses in today’s doodles.
All these letters are living in different activities such as book reading, playing music, exercising.
With this doodle, Google has given a message saying,
“Stay at home, save lives. Covid-19 is engaged in affecting communities around the world, so follow these steps and help prevent infection from spreading.”
Clicking on Google Doodle opens the Coronavirus tips page. In this, the people have given message to stop Covid-19, these tips should be followed:
World Health Organization (WHO) have given suggestions to the people.The banner reads, “Protect yourself and those around you by knowing the facts and adopting the right methods of protection. Follow the suggestions of your local health agency.”
Coronavirus Tips By Google Doodles:
- Here is the list of Do’s and Don’ts to protect yourself and take precautions from coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol based sanitizer. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after single use.
- See a doctor if you feel unwell ( fever, difficult breathing and cough). While visiting doctor wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose.
- Avoid participating in large gatherings.