Here is the guidance to take precautions from Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Firstly, we must know what is Novel Coronavirus Disease?
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is caused by Novel Coronavirus that leads to cough, fever or difficulty in breathing.
- This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
Most Common Symptoms of COVID-19:
- Breathing Difficulties
Take precautions and Protect yourself from Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- When coughing and sneezing, Cover your mouth and nose with handkerchief or tissue.
- Wash hand with soap and water frequently.
- Keep distance and avoid close contact with anyone with fever, cough , or breathing difficulties.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth.
- If you have fever, cough, breathing difficulties with travel history coronavirus affectes countries or area with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patient, Contact your nearest Health facility or report the helpline number.
Follow these Do’s and Don’ts:
Here is the list of Do’s and Don’ts to protect yourself and take precautions from coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol based sanitizer. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after single use.
- See a doctor if you feel unwell ( fever, difficult breathing and cough). While visiting doctor wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose.
- Avoid participating in large gatherings.