Which one is better Platform between YouTube and TikTok? On social media platform Twitter, war broke out between the users of both sides.
On Saturday, #carryminatiroast topped the Twitter trend after its YouTube vs TikTok video went viral on social media.
There is a plethora of #youtubevstiktok memes and reactions on social media from Instagram to Twitter. But, who is CarryMinati and why is his video breaking the internet?
Who is CarryMinati?
- CarryMinati is the legendary roster of YouTube with over 12.1 million subscribers on the video streaming platform.
- His real name is Ajay Nagar. The resident of Faridabad is 20 years old and produces content such as roast videos, live streams, gaming videos and more.
- The YouTube sensation spread after his epic roast videos about ‘Bigg Boss’, Dhinchak Pooja and Deepak Kalal.
- He is one of the first Indian YouTubers who started the trend of roasting and reacting to other viral videos on the Internet.
- Carry Minati, in 2019, made headlines for his PewDiePie ‘Dis Track, where he clapped on the popular YouTuber for his comments about Indians and Indian food in the track, *** B *** H Lassana’.
- His epic comic timing and energy in his videos have made him a fan favourite and his videos usually feature in the top 10 trending videos in India’s list.
YouTube Vs TikTok video going viral?
- Chinese video-sharing social networking service TikTok has become one of the most popular apps in India.
- Although there are few creative content creators on the platform, the app is filled with cringe-worthy videos.
- Thousands of TikTok videos go viral on the Internet and give netizens their own dose of cringes.
- YouTube has been using its platform to create content and has been roasting TikTok stars for quite some time.
- It all started when some popular rosters made videos where they reacted to the viral Tiktok video.
- This led to Youtube Vs TikTok fights on social media.
More than 58 Million Views on that Video
- On YouTube, a video was released from an account named Carry Minati, in which the ‘blows off’ of the ticket holders.
- This video went viral. This video reached millions of people. By the time the news was written, more than 58 million people have watched this video of Cariminati in two days.
- At the same time, more than 9.7 crore people liked his video.
- After this war started on Twitter. Thousands of people shared their anger on each other by sharing mimes.
- As a result, the trend of Twitter was dominated by TickTalk, YouTube and Skirts.
- This time on Twitter, fans of YouTube and Tiktok split into two groups. Users of both social media platforms bombarded Meems on Twitter to prove YouTube and TikTok better.
- The whole Twitter was filled with these hashtags – #Amir Siddiqui, #Carryminati, #Tiktokers, #youtubers, #Skirt.