Job Openings in Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Uttar-Pradesh Circle.
There are 3 Job Profiles in Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as follow
- BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
- The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department.
- ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
- The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department.
- DAK SEVAK
- The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery,conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS.
Gramin Dak Sevaks Salary
- The following Minimum Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned.
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
Eligibility For GDS Job
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 23.03.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies.
- Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:-
|Permissible age relaxation
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks
Gramin Dak Sevaks Apply Online
- The only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through http://appost.in/gdsonline