Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) has declared Mizoram HSLC (10th Class) Result 2020 at 1.00 pm today i.e., May 13, 2020.
Mizoram Board of School Education, MBSE has declared (HSLC) MBSE Result 2020. The result was declared on the official website mbse.edu.in.
Students, please note that indiaresults.com is the official result partner for the Mizoram Board Results. This link will take students to the indiaresults.com page. Students can now check their MBSE HSLC Result 2020 by clicking on the direct link given below.mbse.edu.in indiaresults
Live Updates Of MBSE Results
- MBSE HSLC Result 2020 Update @ 1: 10 pm: Mizoram Board HSLC Result 2020 announced today. A direct link to check the result is available below in the table. The official site is still not working. Candidates can check the result on mbse.edu.in and third party result website indiaresults.com. In 2019, the exam result for class 10 was declared on May 2, 2019.
- MBSE HSLC Result 2020 Update @ 1: 05 pm: The Mizoram Board has today declared MBSE HSLC Result 2020. The official site is currently not working. All the displayed candidates can see the third party results on the website indiaresults.com. This year 18000 students have appeared in the class 10 examination. The examination was conducted from February 17 2020, to March 3. 2020.
- MBSE HSLC Result 2020 update @ 1: 00 pm: MBSE HSLC Result 2020 declared. Candidates can check the official site of MBSE on mbse.edu.in and third party results website indiaresults.com. Currently the official site is not working. The direct link to check the result is given in the table below.
MBSE Result 2020: How to check
- Go to the official website mbse.edu.in. On the home page, the link for MBSE HSLC Result 2020 will be activated. Click the link.
- On the new window that opens, enter the admit card number or roll number and submit your results to see. Results will be available on the screen.
- Students, please note that the official website mbse.edu.in is currently unavailable.
- The results are to be announced on the official website at 1 pm today.
- After the announcement, direct updates and links will also be given on this page.