Reliance Jio has launched a new annual plan with more data and more calling on Friday.
Reliance Jio Launched 2GB Data Plans
- Reliance Jio has announced new work from home plans.
- This plan is Rs 2,399, whose validity is 365 days.
- It will get 2 GB of data daily. Apart from this, Jio has also launched three new add-on packs, which is unique in that there is no limit to daily data.
- Jio has said that its new annual plan gives 33% more benefits than the rival companies at the same price.
Jio’s new Rs 2,399 plan
- In this plan, the company is giving 2 GB of data daily. Under this, you will also get unlimited calling and SMS benefits.
- However, whether there is any FUP (Fair Usage Policy) for calling on any network other than Jio, it cannot be said as the company has not updated it on the website.
- According to the company, this is a very economical plan for work from home as it will cost only 200 rupees every month.
Jio’s long-term plan Rs 2,121
- while currently Jio has a long-term plan for Rs 2,121.
- Its validity is 336 days. In this, customers get 1.5 GB of data daily.
- In this plan, unlimited calling is available for calling on the Jio to Jio network.
- For calling on any network other than Jio, you get 12,000 minutes of FUP. This plan also includes 100 SMS per day
Jio’s plan is cheaper than Airtel and Vodafone
- Jio has launched this plan to compete with the plans of Airtel and Vodafone.
- These plans of Jio will give 33% more benefit from these two companies.
- If we compare the annual plan of Reliance Jio with Airtel, then the annual plan of Airtel is Rs 2,398.
- In Airtel’s plan, users get 1.5 GB of daily data and unlimited calling benefits.
- In Airtel’s plan, users get 365 days of validity.
- The annual plan of Vodafone Idea comes for only Rs 2,399.
- It gets 1.5 GB of data per day for 365 days.
- Apart from this, the benefits of unlimited calls and SMS are also included in the plan.
- Airtel and Vodafone Idea plans also get subscription of apps in additional benefits.