WWE Superstar Becky Lynch announced on Monday (May 11) at the promotion’s Raw television show that she was pregnant and would stay away from the action “for a while”. Lynch, nicknamed “The Man”, is with WWE headliner Sath Rawlins.
WWE Superstar Becky Lynch: “I’m torn between happiness and sadness, because I’m in a place in my life where things are about to change and I need to do something about it,” said an emotional Lynch.
Lynch told People magazine that she came to know about her pregnancy in April and is going to have a baby in December. Lynch also said that she is yet to decide the future in her ring.
RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch
- “I don’t know what the next chapter is because I only know what it means to me when I think to myself. So I don’t know what it will look like and how my priorities will change and what I’ll do in the future.” I want to. So, everything is open, “Lynch told People.
- With this announcement, Lynch, who was the longest RAW Women’s Champion, won the Raw Women’s title.
- Notably, Lynch held the Raw Women’s Champion belt for 398 days after defeating Ronda Rousey in the main event of WrestleMania 35 in April 2019.
- The triple-match match also featured Charlett Flair and was the first major event in WrestleMania history.
Journey Of Becky Lynch
- Age of Becky Lynch is 33-year-old Lynch, a native of Ireland, began his WWE journey in 2013.
- Lynch’s real name is Rebecca Quinn and he is a trained actor. Lynch is making a second career in film and television.
- Last week, Lynch received a guest spot on the season premiere of the Showtime series “Billion“.