Due to the Covid-19 epidemic (Coronavirus infection), all cricket events have been postponed.
In the meantime, the question is also being raised whether cricket will return to Test cricket after recovering from the Covid-19 epidemic.
Famous cricket commentator Harsha Bhogle has given his opinion on this. Harsha believes that after this epidemic, all cricket boards will definitely think about their financial benefits.
Harsha Bhogle Live on Instagram
- He shared a video on Instagram, in which he talked about it.
- He said, ‘Whenever cricket returns, I do not know how long it will be, but whenever it is, then the national and state bodies will have a shortage of funds. She would like to do cricket in a format that earns as much as possible and at the earliest.
Video On Instagram About T20 Cricket
Australia wants to play Test series with India
- Australia wants to play a five-Test series against India, like England, people in Australia also like to watch Test matches.
- According to Harsha Bhogle, the focus will be on T20 cricket and franchise cricket, at least in the first year.
- After the coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic, Tournaments like T20 IPL and Big Bash League will be seen.
T20 World Cup 2020
- The ICC T20 World Cup 2020 is scheduled and matches to be held in Australia from 18 October to 15 November 2020.
- 12 Teams will be participating in T20 World Cup 2020 and they divided into 2 groups.