KBC 2020: Season 12 registrations starting today, know how to apply
The country’s favourite show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 2020’ is ready with its outing season. The process of reaching the hot seat of KBC 2020 has started.
Registration for the show has started today i.e. May 9, whose information has been given by a promo.
At 9 pm on May 9, Amitabh Bachchan will ask a question, which people have to answer through the Sony Live app.
These questions will be asked from the audience until 22 May. You can send correct answers to your questions through SMS or SonyLIV app.
KBC 2020 Promo Video of Amitabh Bachchan
- Amitabh Bachchan did a video giving information about KBC and wrote- We are coming back …. Sony TV .. Everything can break, but dreams cannot brake … Let your dreams take flight For this, Amitabh Bachchan is coming with KBC-12. Registration will begin on May 9 at 9 pm only on Sony TV.
Registration for Kaun Banega Crorepati 2020
- Obviously this year’s process will be quite different from the rest of the years due to the lockdown.
- Amit Raisinghani from Sony Entertainment said, We are very excited about this season.
- This will be the first time in the history of KBC that the entire selection and screening process will be digitized.
Detailed Steps for registration of Kaun Banega Crorepati 2020
- Host Amitabh Bachchan will ask a question every night from 9 May to 22 May at Sony Live.
- People have to answer that question by SMS or by Sony Live app
- Candidates who answer questions correctly will be selected at random. Only then will the process inform them by phone.
- In the third phase of registration, an online audition will be done to conduct a general knowledge test. Video submission of this will be done.
- Personal interviews of the shortlisted participants will be taken in the fourth and final stages. This round will be completed by video call.
- Hot Seat After passing all these challenges, 10 finalists will get a chance to reach the Hot Seat of KBC 12.
- An independent firm will verify the entire selection process.
- This will be the first time the entire selection process of KBC will be completed digitally.