The Kerala Police has registered an FIR against Sudhir Chaudhary in non-bailable sections.Source: Twitter
Sudhir Chaudhary tweets on Twitter
- Sudhir Chaudhary said “Kerala Police has lodged an FIR against me in non-bailable sections. I have accused that I have hurt the religious sentiments of Muslims by raising the issue of #ZameenJihad in DNA.
- My question: Is it a crime to raise the issue of Jihad in India? If you take the name of Jihad, will you be put in jail?
- In a tweet today (7 May) Chaudhary attached a copy of the FIR with the message, “Here’s my Pulitzer Prize for reporting the truth. Sharing the citation – an FIR filed against me by the Kerala police under non-bailable sections. The award for exposing inconvenient facts. A clear message for media. If you don’t toe the decades-old pseudo-secular line you will be behind bars.”
Flowchart of Jihad
- As per reports, the FIR has been filed with regards to a11 March show on Zee News by Sudhir Chaudhary in which he explained various forms of Jihad with the help of a chart.
- He claimed that there are two types of Jihad – Hard Jihad and Soft Jihad.
What includes in Hard Jihad and Soft Jihad?
- As per Sudhir Chaudhary, the Hard Jihad includes – Population Jihad, Love Jihad, Land Jihad, Education Jihad, Victim Jihad and Direct Jihad
- Similarly, Soft Jihad includes – Economic Jihad, History Jihad, Media Jihad, Movies and Songs Jihad and Secular Jihad.
Kamal R Khan targeted the journalist Sudhir Chaudhary
- Bollywood actor and producer Kamal R Khan targeted the journalist Sudhir Chaudhary.
- Bollywood actor and producer Kamal R Khan aka KRK is very active on social media.
- Recently, KRK made a video and raised many questions, targeting senior journalist Sudhir Chaudhary.
- KRK taunted Sudhir Chaudhary in the video and said that he is deliberately behind the Congress.
Sudhir had to go to jail
- Kamal R Khan said, “I have known Sudhir Chaudhary for many years. I have met him many times.”
- I can say this with full confidence that there is nothing like Hindu-Muslim in his heart, but once he told himself that he will ruin the Congress.
- They may not even know that when they started abusing Muslims in the process of ruining the Congress.
- I plead with Sudhir with folded hands to stop abusing Muslims to take revenge from Congress. ‘
- KRK further said that this whole matter is very old when Sudhir Chaudhary and Congress leader Ahmed Patel used to be very good friends.
- But when trouble came on Sudhir and he had to go to jail, then Ahmed Patel refused to help him.
- Sudhir Chaudhary had to go to jail because of Congress leader Naveen Jindal and when he sought help from his friend Ahmed, he refused.
- From the same day onwards, Sudhir vowed that he would completely destroy the Congress.
KRK targeted the journalist Arnab Goswami
- Earlier, the KRK had also raised many questions over the alleged attack on journalist Arnab Goswami and his wife and said that by making Arnab Goswami please stop the drama.
- In Mumbai, anyone can throw a stone on their car for 25 thousand and any procession can be taken out in 50 thousand.
- Do not consider the public crazy friend.