Earthquake Today India: An earthquake measuring 3.2 on the Richter scale hit near Noida in UP on Wednesday night.
Delhi-NCR’s neighbouring Noida was hit by a low-intensity earthquake on Wednesday night. The tremors were felt across Delhi, Faridabad and Gurugram.
Earthquake In India
- The Earthquake In India measuring 3.2 on the Richter scale hit the area at 10:42 pm on Wednesday.
- According to the National Center for Seismology (NCS), the epicentre of the earthquake was 19 kilometre South-East of Noida (Delhi), which is a part of the national-capital region.
Earthquake Today India
- The depth of the Earthquake Today India was 3.8 kilometres, the National Center for Seismology data said.
- There were no reports of loss of life or property in the national-capital region.
Back to Back quakes in India
- The Earthquake In India comes merely four days after two back-to-back earthquakes hit another city in Delhi’s neighbourhood.
- Haryana’s Rohtak was hit by the first quake, a medium intensity one of 4.5 magnitude, at 9.08 pm on May 29 at a depth of 5 km.
- The second Earthquake In India was of lower intensity of magnitude 2.9 and occurred at the same location at 10 pm on the same day, the NCS said.
- Rohtak is nearly 60 km from Delhi.
Last Fourquakes in India
- Since April 12, Delhi alone has reported four low-intensity Earthquake In India — 1. April 12 (3.5), 2 April 13 (2.7), 3. May 10 (3.4) and 4. May 15 (2.2).