Pregnant Elephant: A case of the most brutal form of animal abuse came to light in Kerala with a pregnant elephant. Actually a few days ago, some people had fed such a pineapple to some elephants, in which many crackers were filled.
Pregnant Elephant Eats Pineapple
- The pineapple was fed by the local people there. After which this pineapple burst in the pregnant elephant’s mouth, due to which her mouth got badly injured and she died.
Shraddha Kapoor’s Reaction
- Now the reaction of actress Shraddha Kapoor has come on this.
- Actually, Shraddha Kapoor has got angry on this act of the people and she has reprimanded such people.
Shraddha Kapoor on Twitter
- Actress Shraddha Kapoor Twitter wrote in her tweet,
“How? How can something like this happen? Don’t people have a heart? My heart is shattered. Criminals need to be severely punished. . ” Shraddha Kapoor has also tagged Peta India with her tweet. People are commenting a lot on this tweet of the actress and giving their feedback. Let me tell you, this incident came after a forest officer narrated the details of Hathini’s terrible death on social media in Malappuram district of North Kerala.
Pregnant Elephant Wants Food
- This elephant went out of the forest to a nearby village in search of food. She was roaming the streets of the village and then some people there gave her a pineapple filled with crackers.
- Forest officer Mohan Krishnan wrote in his Facebook post, “Hathini trusted everyone.
- When that pineapple would have cracked in her mouth, she must have been scared and thinking about her baby, which she was about to give birth in 18 to 20 months.
- “Pineapple crackers were so dangerous that his tongue and mouth were badly injured.”
- Hathini roamed all over the village in pain and hunger and due to her injury she could not even eat anything.
Read Also: Pooja Hegde Instagram Account Was Hacked