Bihar Police Result 2020: Central Selection Board (CSBC) has released the result of written examination for the recruitment of 11880 posts of constable.
For the next stage physical examination, 5 times the candidates have been selected from the post.
According to the Central Selection Board, the number of candidates selected for the physical examination is 58264.
Bihar Police Result 2020
- It is being told that physical examination will be conducted in the third week of July.
- The written examination was held on 12 January and 8 March.
- The written test will not be the basis of the final merit list.
- The candidates for the physical examination have been selected on the basis of performance in the written examination.
Bihar Police Constable Result
- Physical aptitude / proficiency test will be of total 100 marks.
- The final merit list will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidate in three events in physical qualification – running, high jump, and shot put.
- Scores of written examination will not be included in the final merit list.
- More than 13 lakh applications were received for 11880 posts.
- 110 people were claimed on one post.
Sarkari Result Bihar Police
- Corona was also affected by the reinstatement of the constable in the Bihar Police.
- Sarkari Result Bihar Police was delayed due to the Corona lockdown.
- Parshad started his preparation for the physical examination after the written examination.
- The stadium at Gardenibagh was booked from April 15. But Sarkari Result Bihar Police was extended by a month due to the lockdown.
- But until May 15, physical examination was not far off, even written examination work could not start.
Read Also: Check Government Results 2020 Here