GDS Recruitment 2020: India Post recruitment has invited online applications for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) on its official website – appost.in.
The vacancies are for Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand. Willing and eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
The India Post GDS recruitment 2020 is to fill a total of 4,166 vacancies of which 2,384 are for Madhya Pradesh, 724 are for Uttarakhand and 608 are for Haryana.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
- A report by Jagran Josh mentions that candidates applying for GDS posts should have passed secondary school examination, or Class 10, with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English.
- Applicants must have studied local language at least up to the 10th Class.
- The selection for the GDS post will be done on the basis of Merit list.
India Post Recruitment
- To apply for India Post GDS recruitment 2020, candidates will first have to register themselves.
- Fee payment is mandatory for UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man.
- Candidates will have to fill the application, upload all the necessary documents, and submit post preferences.
- To check the details, including posting, salary, age and other details, willing candidates can visit the official website – appost.in and on the left side of the page select the state from where they belong.
Download Job Notification
Read Also: Apply For Latest Government Jobs 2020