Wajid Khan Death: Bollywood’s famous musician Wajid Khan has passed away. Wajid, along with his brother Sajid, has given music in many films.
Wajid Khan Death
- The pair of both brothers are known in Bollywood as Sajid-Wajid. Wajid’s death is said to be the cause of his kidney problem. Media reports stated that Wajid Khan was infected with Coronavirus.
- The BBC has been told by his family, ‘Wajid Khan was suffering from a kidney disease and was transplanted two years ago.
- He had an infection in his throat, he was admitted to Surana Hospital in Chembur. His test report of Covid-19 is yet to come.
Wajid Khan Singer
- Sajid Wajid first composed music for Salman Khan’s 1998 film Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya.
- In 1999, he composed music for Sonu Nigam’s album ‘Deewana’, which included songs like “Deewana Tera”, “Ab Mujh Raat Din Din” and “Is Kadar Pyaar Hai”.
- In the same year he worked as music directors for the film Hello Brother and has composed music in songs like ‘Hata Sawan Ki Ghata’, ‘Chupke Se Koi’ and ‘Hello Brother’.
Sajid Wajid Brothers
- Sajid Wajid also made music in films like Kya Yeh Pyaar Hai, Gunah, Chori Chori, The Killer, Shaadi karke bahi yaar, Jaane Hoga Kya and Kal Kisne Dekha Hai gave. The music of all these films was well received by the audience.
- The Sajid Wajid duo gave music in several Salman Khan films. These include ‘Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge ‘, ‘Tere Naam’, ‘Garva’, ‘mujhse shaadi karoge’, ‘Partner’, ‘God Tussi Great Ho’, ‘Wanted’, ‘Main Aur Mrs. Khanna’, ‘Veer’, ‘ Films like Dabangg, ‘No Problem’ and ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ are included.
- Sajid Wajid also prepared the title track for the reality shows ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar’, ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012’, ‘Big Boss Season Four’ and ‘Big Boss Six’.
- Apart from this, he also composed the theme music ‘Dhoom Dhoom Dhoom Dhadaka’ of the fourth season of IPL, its title track was sung by Wajid Khan.