UP Board Result 2020: The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, or UPMSP, is expected to announce the results of its Class 12 board exams tomorrow (Saturday, 27 June) at 12.30 pm.
Class 12 students will be able to access results on their mobiles via SMS by typing UP12 and sending the message to 56263.
How to check UP Board Result 2020
Step 1: Visit the websites – upresults.nic.in 2020, upresults.nic.in or upmspresults.up.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the link that reads UP Board Result 2020
Step 3: Key in your roll number and other login in credentials
Step 4: Press enter and your result with subject wise score will be displayed on your screen.
upresults.nic.in 2020 (UPMSP)
- According to a report by ABPLive.com, Uttar Pradesh deputy chief minister Dinesh Sharma, who also holds the secondary education portfolio, will be present at the press conference scheduled to be held at Lucknow’s Lok Kalyan Bhawan.
- This is a departure from trend as usually the UP Board results were announced from the UPMSP headquarters in Prayagraj, previously known as Allahabad.
UP Board Class 10 Result And UP Board Class 12 Result
- A report by NDTV mentioned that though the UP Board Class 10 result and UP Board Class 12 Result examinations 2020 were concluded on 6 March.
- The evaluation of answer sheet and the results are delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown imposed by the Government of India to restrict the spread of the virus.
- According to a report by The Indian Express, more than 59.6 lakh students have appeared for their UP Board Class 10 Result And UP Board Class 12 Result.
UPMSP UP Board Result 2020
- The report further mentioned that as per the rules issued by the board, students will have to secure a minimum of 35 percent marks to pass a subject examination.
- If a student is not able to pass the exam, he/she will be given a chance to appear for compartment test.
- The dates of the UP Board compartment exams will be announced after the results are declared.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has already promoted students of classes 1 to 8 of all government schools without examination in view of COVID-19 pandemic.