The 2nd installment of Rs 500 government assistance in the accounts of women Jan Dhan account holders will start from Monday.
The 2nd Installment of Rs.500
- To help the poor during the COVID-19 crisis, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on March 26 announced to provide 2nd installment of Rs 500 per month in the accounts of women Jan Dhan account holders for three months from April.
- Financial Services Secretary Debashish Panda gave this information via tweet.
- As part of the PM Garib Kalyan package, women account holders of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) are being sent bank instalments of Rs 500 to the bank in the month of May.
- He said that a system has been issued to withdraw this money to the beneficiaries.
- Accordingly, they can withdraw money by going to a bank branch or customer service center (CSP). This money can also be withdrawn from ATMs.
- This amount will be transferred in a period of five days, so that the branches do not get crowded.
- This will help in complying with the social distance guidelines.
When to withdraw money from your Jan Dhan account
- According to the schedule, women Jan Dhan account of which the last digit is 0 or 1 can go to the bank on 4 May 2020 and withdraw the amount.
- Women Jan Dhan accounts whose last digit of account number is 2 or 3 can withdraw the amount on 5 May 2020.
- On the other hand, beneficiaries whose account number has the last digit of 4 or 5 will be able to withdraw on 6 May 2020.
- Those who have 6 or 7 can withdraw on 8 May 2020.
- Those whose last digit of the account number is 8 or 9 can withdraw the amount on 11 May 2020.
Even after May 11, All the beneficiaries can withdraw money from the bank on any working day as per their convenience.
Read Also: Precautions from Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Get the Latest and Breaking News, Entertainment News, Technology News, Sports News Like Cricket, Government Jobs Alert, Government Results and Health & Fitness News here.