ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 55 Scientist Engineer, Technical Assistant and Technician Vacancies: Space Application Centre (SAC) invites online applications from Matric, Diploma, Engineering Graduates, PhD Indian Citizens for recruitment of Group A, Group B and Group C posts.
Eligible candidates can apply online through recruitment.sac.gov.in and the last date for submission of online applications is indefinite till the closing date, which will be announced later.
SAC Recruitment 2020
- Space Applications Centre (SAC) is one of the major centres of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) which is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Discipline wise Vacancies|
|Scientist / Engineer SC |
|19||Electronics – 02,Computer – 03, Physics – 01,Structural – 01, Electronics – 07, Mechanical – 06, Electrical – 01|
|Technical Assistant (Group B)||6||Electronics – 03, Electrical – 01, Mechanical – 01, Civil – 01|
|Technician ‘B’ (Group C)||28||Fitter – 06, Machinist – 03, Carpenter – 01, Electrician – 01, Mechanical – 03, Chemical – 01,Electronics – 10, IT – 02, Plumber – 01|
- No Age limit for Scientist / Engineer SD
- 18 – 35 years for all other posts.
- Age relaxation as per Government of India rules.
Pay Scales of Vacancies
|Scientist / Engineer SD (Group-A)||Level 11 (₹ 67,700 – ₹2,08,700)|
|Scientist / Engineer SC (Group-A)||Level 10 (₹56,100 – ₹1,77,500)|
|Technical Assistant (Group-B)||Level 07 (₹44,900 – ₹1,42,400)|
|Technician ‘B’ (Group C)||Level 03 (₹21,700 – ₹69,100)|
- Scientist / Engineer SD & SC: M.E. / M.Tech or M.Sc. / Ph.D. in concerned / relevant discipline. 1st class pass with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.5 on 10 scale.
- Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma in Electronics / ECE / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering.
- Technician: Matriculation (SSC or SSLC Or 10th class) Pass with ITI / NTC / NAC in concerned trade.
How to Apply For SAC Jobs
- Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through SAC Jobs OSAR portal.
- The application will be received online only.
- The last date for submission of online application has been extended up to
01/05/2020 up to 5:00 PM.
- Due to COVID-19 Nationwide lockdown, the last date will be announced later.