Riddhima Kapoor Sahni wants to see her father for the last time.
- Therefore, She has want permission from the government to go from Delhi to Mumbai with the family.
Bollywood veteran Rishi Kapoor dies at 67
- Bollywood veteran Rishi Kapoor has said goodbye to the world. He was 67 years.
- Bollywood veteran Rishi Kapoor breathed his last at HN Reliance Hospital in Mumbai. He was hospitalized for the last week.
- His daughter Riddhima Kapoor Sahni could not visit him due to the lockdown caused by Coronavirus.
- Now that the news of her death has come, she wants to see her father for the last time.
- Riddhima lives in Delhi with her family. She has asked the government’s permission to go from Delhi to Mumbai.
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni wants to see her father
- The news of Rishi Kapoor’s demise is mourning all over India. Daughter Riddhima Kapoor Sahni wants to see her father for the last time.
- Therefore, she has sought permission from the government to go from Delhi to Mumbai with the family.
- However, no official statement has come from the Delhi government or police in this regard yet.
- Riddhima has given an application to the local authorities in this regard.
- Actually, Delhi’s borders are currently sealed amidst nationwide lockdown.
- Apart from this, the movement of any kind of aircraft from all the airports of Delhi is also banned.
- Riddhima and her family will reach Mumbai by special aircraft after getting permission from the government.
- For this, applications of necessary permission sent to the authorities of Delhi and Maharashtra.
Rishi Kapoor was fighting a battle against cancer. Rishi Kapoor returned to New York last year after undergoing treatment.