These essential and nonessential products are going to be allowed to sold on E-commerce (Amazon, Flipkart etc) in India.
All products except Household Staples, Packaged Food, Health Care, Hygiene, Personal safety and other high priority products (Essential products) are considered low-priority (Non Essential).
We will continue to update the categories based on guidance from the government and our available logistics capacities.
Following Products can sell on Amazon after 21st April Lockdown 2.0:
- Staple food like Pulses, Wheat Flour, cereals, Rice, Sugar, Salt, Cooking Oils etc
- Tea & Coffee
- Spices, Masalas,
- UHT Milk, Baby Food. Baby Formula milk etc
- Processed and packaged food
- Farm produce (Fruits and Vegetables)
Non Food items – Cleaning & Hygiene products:
- Soaps, detergents, oral care
- Other personal hygiene products, (men and women)
- Sanitary Pads
- Sanitizers, disinfectants, masks, gloves
- Medicines – range of OTC and prescription medicines
- Cleaning materials – mops, brooms, pochas, flasks, garbage bags,
- Essential Kitchen utensils , flasks, hotplates
- Healthcare products and medical equipment & devices
- Elderly care products like specs, walkers, toilet seats,
- Mosquito repellants, air fresheners
- Aluminium foils, cling foils
Accessories and Electronics:
- Power banks, batteries, chargers, charger cords etc
- Routers, modem, mouse, cable, monitor,
- Head Sets
- Table lamp & Office chairs
- Children products (as most children are now at home)
- Children education books, stationary, puzzles, etc
- Pet Products and Pet food
Get the Latest and Breaking News, Entertainment News, Technology News, Sports News Like Cricket, Government Jobs Alert, Government Results and Health & Fitness News here.