Nirjala Ekadashi Vrat 2020: Fasting on the day of Ekadashi, as well as charity, has special significance. Let’s know which things should be donated on this day.
Nirjala Ekadashi is on 2 June. Nirjala-Ekadashi fast is an excellent fast and Along with worship on this day, special importance has also been given to charity.
To take full advantage of this day, it is very important to donate. But it is very important to know what things could be donated. Because the donation on this Ekadashi is also completed by special things.
Some special things could be donated on Nirjala Ekadashi. According to mythological beliefs, donations made on Nirjala-Ekadashi is also considered to be the best charity. Its glory is also told like Makar Sankranti.
Nirjala Ekadashi fast
- Nirjala-Ekadashi fast is a festival that explains the importance of water. This fast falls in the first month.
- Jyeshtha month is called summer month. It is hot this month.
- The sun is in its full effect. Therefore, animal birds and humans also get scorched.
- Therefore, on this Nirjala Ekadashi, donation of items to relieve heat is considered to be best.
Donation Of Water
- On the day of Nirjala Ekadashi, people should donate water.
- On this day, the thirst of the people disturbed by thirst.
- For this urn filled with water, bottles of water should be donated.
- Apart from this, you can also donate roasted gram and jaggery to the needy.
- Donation of shoes, umbrella, fan etc. is also considered very auspicious on this day.
Donate these fruits
- On this day, cucumber, cucumber, watermelon, melon and mango can also be donated.
Chant this mantra
“Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya Hare“
See Also: Get The Latest News Of India