Jharkhand Board Results 2020: JAC released the Class 9 result on Tuesday. Students can check their result by visiting the official website of Jharkhand Board at jacresults.com.
The official website may slow once the Jharkhand Board Results is released due to heavy traffic. Students are advised to wait for 10-15 minutes and check again.
Jharkhand Board Results 2020
- Enter your roll code and roll number and the result will flash on your screen.
- It will include name, parents name, marks, rank, and other details.
- 4,06,293 students out of 4,17,030 have cleared the examination.
- The pass percentage stood at 97.42%.
- The students needed a minimum of 33 per cent to clear the examination.
How to check Class 9 results 2020 online:
Step 1: Visit the official website of JAC– jacresults.com on your web browser.
Step 2: Click on the Class IX Exam Results 2020 link.
Step 3: Enter your roll number and roll code.
Step 4: Click on submit and the result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Download the result and take a print out for future reference.
- The exam of Class 9 exam was conducted in January. Nearly 4 lakh students had appeared in the JAC Class 9 exam.
- Last year, the result was released on 11th April and the overall pass percentage of students in the JAC Class 9 result had stood at 89.4%.
- The result was kept on hold due to coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic prevailing across the country.
- Meanwhile, the result of Class 10-12 exams are likely to be declared in July.
- The evaluation of answer sheets has resumed after a delay due to the coronavirus induced lockdown across the country.
See Also: Government Results Alert 2020