About Lockdown In Gujarat: Lockdown-4 is going on in the entire country including Gujarat following the Coronavirus epidemic. The lockdown is set to end on May 31.
On the one hand, Union Home Minister Amit Shah is discussing Lockdown in Gujarat with the state chief ministers and seeking their suggestions.
CM Rupani talk about lockdown in Gujarat
- However, Chief Minister Rupani today said that some people in the state are spreading rumors that Lockdown in Gujarat will be implemented from June 1 and everything will be shut down again.
- These things are totally false and nothing more than rumors.
- The Gujarat government has not taken any decision to withdraw any of the earlier concessions.
- The Chief Minister has also made it clear that in these circumstances, citizens should stay away from such false rumors and trust the government.
- He added that the state government would take a decision after the central government takes a decision on the lockdown 5.
- Notably, no decision has yet been made on whether Lockdown 5 will be implemented.
- As well as the lockdown issue will be announced later after discussions with the Chief Ministers by the Central Government.
- The state government will take a decision after the announcement.