Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2020 : According to reports, students receive their results via SMS at 11.30 am. Over 5.95 lakh students had registered for the exams.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2020
- Karnataka PUC Result 2020: The Karnataka Pre University Education Board is all set to declare the ‘Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2020’ today, i.e. July 14, 2020 at 12 pm.
- The board will declare the results on its official website only, therefore, students who have been waiting for their results are requested to visit the official website of the board i.e. karresults.nic.in and pue.kar.nic.in to check and download their respective score card.
- More than 6 lakh students have appeared for the examinations this year.
- Earlier, they were expected to be announced around July 20.
- However, the result has been confirmed to be released today, July 14, 2020.
- Students are advised to keep their Karnataka 2nd PUC admit card handy to check their results.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2020: When and Where to check
- The Karnataka Pre University Education Board will declare the Karnataka PUC Result 2020 on its official website i.e. pue.kar.nic.in and on karresults.nic.in. at 12 pm.
- Therefore, students are requested to visit the above mentioned websites to check their results at 12 pm.
Read Also: CBSE syllabus of class 10th: CBSE to reduce syllabus by 30% for classes 9-12 amid Covid-19
Karnataka PUC Result 2020: How to check
- Follow these simple steps to check and download the Karnataka PUC Result 2020
Step 1: Visit the official website of the board i.e. pue.kar.nic.in or karresults.nic.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link which says ‘Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2020’.
Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Enter the asked credentials.
Step 5: Click on the submit option.
Step 6: Your Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2020 will appear on the screen. Download it and take a printout for future reference.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2020: Last year’s information
- As many as 6.60 lakh students had appeared for the Karnataka PUC 2 Examination in 2019.
- The overall pass percentage recorded last year was 61.73%.
Read Also: Essay on Child Marriage in India