Kapil Sibal News: Due to the increasing tension with China on LAC, the atmosphere has become quite tense. Meanwhile, senior Congress leader Kapil Sibal has targeted the Modi government.
where did the 56 inch chest go?
He tweeted and wrote that where is the 56 inch chest now. Kapil Sibal news tweeted and wrote,
“Two faces politics, Modi ji used to accuse UPA why we don’t show red eye to China when it crosses LAC, Modi ji why are you hesitating to show red eye to China in Ladakh?” And when Nepal is showing you a red eye you want to talk, where did the 56 inch chest go?
Kapil Sibal News
- Explain that the tension between China and India on LAC has increased significantly.
- Many soldiers on both sides have been killed and many injured in the clash between the army of the two countries last night.
- It has been reported from the Indian Army that two jawans and a colonel rank officer have been killed in violent clashes, while some soldiers of the Chinese army have also been injured in this.
Read Also: Sushant Singh Rajput’s Suicide Real Reason
Kapil Sibal On CAA
- At the same time, according to the news of Global Times, 5 Chinese soldiers were killed in this clash, while 11 soldiers were injured.
- Let me tell you that in 1975 there was violent clash between India and China earlier.
- For the first time since 1975, Indian soldiers have been martyred on LAC.
- Meanwhile, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh held a meeting with the three army chiefs and the Chief of Defense Staff.
- External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar was also present at the meeting. In view of the tension, Army Chief General MM Narwane has canceled his visit to the Pathankot Military Station.