GSEB 12th results 2020: Students can see the GSEB 12th results 2020 on the official website of Gujarat board www.gseb.org. The board announced the results of the tenth last week itself.
Gujarat board class 12 result 2020
- Gujarat board (The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, GSEB) has also declared the GSEB 12th results 2020.
- The board announced the results in the morning itself. However, how much the pass percentage remained and who topped this year, it will be announced only at 8 am.
- Students can check their results by going to www.gseb.org in very easy way.
- To pass the exam, students must bring at least a D grade.
- At the same time, the passing criteria is 33 percent.
- Gujarat board had declared the result of science stream of 12th long back.
- Not only this, the board had announced the results of the tenth last week itself.
How to check 12th commerce results 2020
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Board www.gseb.org.
- Click on GSEB 12th results 2020 for Arts and Commerce.
- Fill the 6-digit seat number on the results page.
- The result will open on your screen.
- Apart from taking print of the result, you can also download it.
12th science results declared on May 17
- Gujarat Board had declared the result of 12th class science stream only on 17 May.
- After this, the possibility of announcing the remaining results was being expressed at the end of May, but it did not happen.
- In the fear of deadly epidemic coronavirus, this year Gujarat Board 12th examination was conducted from March 5 to March 16, while class X examination was conducted from March 5 to March 21.
Read Also: Shahid Afridi Tests Coronavirus Positive
UP board results will come on June 27
- After many other board results including Bihar, Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh, all eyes are now on the UP board results.
- The results of class 10 and class 12 of the UP board will be announced on June 27 at 12.30 pm.
- This year, more than 56 lakh students have appeared in the tenth and twelfth class examinations of the UP board.