UPI Transfer Limit Updates: As per the NPCI, A person can use UPI transactions of Rs.1 lakh per day for large banks and Rs. 25,000 per day for small banks.
Smaller banks like Canara Bank have only Rs. 25000 per day and Large banks like SBI, and HDFC has Rs. 1 Lakh per day.
The Unified Payments Interface (UPI), which was launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) a few years ago, has significantly enhanced our standard of living as well as ease of money transfer.
UPI has made bank-to-bank money transfers simple and highly secure, encouraging everything from purchasing veggies from roadside vendors to sending money to friends and relatives.
Nowadays, most banks are allowed to pay loan EMI with UPI.
But the government has restricted the number of transactions per day due to over-accessibility.
The daily transaction limit for GPay, also known as Google Pay, is Rs 1,00,000 and Same as PhonePe also put a transaction limit of Rs.1 Lakh per day.
Let’s know UPI Payment gateway-wise UPI transaction limits below
Gpay, Paytm, and Phonepe have put the UPI transaction Limit per day
A person may use UPI to send a maximum of Rs 1 lakh per day, as per NPCI regulations.
Now the government has put a restriction on the maximum number of transaction limit.
The restriction varies from bank to bank. There is a cap on the total amount of UPI transfers as well as the total number of UPI Transaction
Now twenty transfers are permitted per day using any UPI app. After that, you must wait 24 hours to use UPI. The UPI transaction limit can change depending on bank policies.
The Daily UPI transfer limits of Google Pay, PhonePe, and Paytm
Let’s quickly check the daily UPI transfer limits for various UPI payment service providers, such as GPay, PhonePe, and others.
Google Pay UPI Transfer Limit | Gpay Daily Transaction Limit
- Currently, the daily transaction limit for Google Pay is Rs 1,00,000, and it allows for a total of 10 transactions per day across all UPI apps and bank accounts.
PhonePe UPI Transfer Limit | PhonePe transaction limit per day for new user
- The daily UPI transaction limit has been set by PhonePe at Rs 1,00,000.
- The transaction limit could vary from bank to bank.
- Additionally, A person may initiate a maximum of 10 or 20 transactions through PhonePe UPI each day.
Paytm UPI Transfer Limit | Paytm transaction limit in a day
- Paytm UPI allows users a money transfer of up to Rs 1 Lakh.
- In addition, the app has also imposed limitations on daily and hourly money transfers.
- The Paytm hourly money transfer cap is Rs 20,000, and the number of transactions per hour allowed is 5.
- The number of transactions per day limit is 20.
How many times I can send money through UPI in Google pay?
As per the new rules, You can do 10 transactions per day in Gpay.
How many times I can send money through UPI in Paytm?
The number of transactions per day limit is 20 in Paytm.