Google gift Doodle games to those people who bored in Lockdown on the occasion of completing 50 years of kids coding.
Google Doodle Coding Game:
- Due to the spreading of Coronavirus infection, many countries around the world have lockdown and people are locked in their homes.
- In such a situation, on Monday, Google has relaunched its old Doodle Games, so that people can enjoy these fun and interactive games from home.
- People getting bored in lockdown will able to relive their old memories by playing these games.
- Let us tell you that the first doodle game of this episode launched in Computer Science Education Week in 2017 on the occasion of completing 50 years of kids coding.
- This game is specially made for children, It is very easy to play.
- In this game of Google, a rabbit eating carrots is shown.
- However win in this game, users have to collect all the carrots. For this, users have to put all the command tiles in the correct order, from which carrots are collected.
How to play Google Doodle game:
- To play the game, first click on the doodle. By doing this, a new page will open in front of you.
- The coding game will appear on this page. Click on it again.
- As soon as you click on the coding game, the new page of your game will open again.
- Now here you will get some instructions related to the game, with the help of which you will be able to play the game.
- Closing the instruction section, users have to fill all the arrow tiles in the search bar below.
- After filling the search bar, users have to click on the play button.
- In this way users will be able to collect all the carrots.