The social media application TikTok star Faisal Siddiqui has gone video viral, glorifying the acid attack.
TikTok star Faisal Siddiqui: A video on the social media application TikTok has gone viral, glorifying the acid attack. On Twitter, people expressed displeasure over this video of Faisal Siddiqui and demanded action.
Atul Ahuja, putting this video in front of people, said that what is the meaning of facing an acid attack, one can hardly understand it. He wrote that there is hardly anything scary to do.
Acid Attack Video Viral On Twitter
- Tweeting this video, Atul said that mocking an acid attack on TikTok in such a way means mocking the daily suffering of acid attack women.
- This video has been posted by Faisal Siddiqui on TikTok. The number of followers of Faisal is 1.34 crore.
- In this video Faizal says- “He left you, for which you left me?” After this, a liquid is thrown on the girl’s face and her face burns completely.
Tajinder Bagga Demanded Action
- Some people also demanded action against the young woman who acted in this video and said that as a woman she should have at least thought about the agony of the acid attack victims but still she glorified this cruel crime I am sharing my hands.
- Delhi BJP spokesperson Tajinder Pal Singh Bagga demanded action by tagging Rekha Sharma, chairperson of the National Commission for Women.
- Sharma said that she will take this to both TikTok and the police.