Earthquake In Delhi Today 2020: The earthquake tremors have once again felt in Delhi and surrounding areas amid the knock of the monsoon.
The tremors of the earthquake have been felt once again in Delhi and surrounding areas (Delhi-NCR) amid the knock of monsoon.
The earthquake measured 4.7 on the Richter scale. According to the seismology department, tremors were felt in Delhi and surrounding areas at 7.50 pm.
Earthquake In Delhi Today 2020
- India is currently facing many types of crises simultaneously.
- Coronavirus has already created a furore in the country.
- On the other hand, there is a continuous tension with China on the borders.
- Meanwhile, as if nature is also taking the test of India.
- For the past three months, tremors of earthquake are being felt in Delhi.
- Apart from this, news of earthquake is coming from different parts of the country almost every day.
Earthquake In Ladakh 2020
- Earthquake In Ladakh 2020: Earthquake tremors were felt in Ladakh region on Thursday, the center of which was described as Kargil.
- The earthquake measured 4.5 on the Richter scale.
- According to the National Center for Seismology, earthquake tremors were felt in Kargil at 1.11 pm.
- Its center was 119 kilometers northwest of Kargil.