Dev Uthani Ekadashi 2020 Date and Time: As per the Hindu panchang, Dev Uthani Ekadashi 2020 falls on the 11th day of the Shukla Paksha of the Karthik’s month.
What is Dev Uthani Ekadashi? What is the importance in Hindu Religion?
As Per the Hindu religion, Ekadashi fasting has a huge significance. According to the Hindi Panchang, twenty-four Ekadashi falls throughout the year.
But if there is Malamas (Adhik Maas) in any year, then their number increases to 26. Dev uthani Ekadashi is on the eleventh date of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month. It is said that Ashadh Shukla becomes Dev-Podhi on Ekadashi and then on the day of Kartik Shukla Ekadashi, concluding the Chaaturmas. This Ekadashi is called Dev Uthani Ekadashi.
Dev Uthani Ekadashi 2020 Date and Time: Let’s Know date, time
Devauthani Ekadashi is on Wednesday, 25 November.
Dev Uthani Ekadashi Date: November 25, 2020 from 02:42 pm
Ends on: November 26, 2020 till 05:10 pm
How to Worship on Dev Uthani Ekadashi 2020:
- Lord Vishnu and mother Lakshmi are worshiped on Dev Uthani Ekadhashi. This day is called to awaken Vishnu.
- On this day, devotees get up early in the morning, wear new or clean clothes. Then, the fast of Lord Vishnu is observed.
- Then the feet of Vishnu are made in the courtyard of the house. But if there is sunlight in the courtyard, the steps are covered. Draw the shape of the steps of. But cover the steps in the sun.
- Then a painting is made from ocher in Okhli and the dough is covered by placing fruits, sweets, seasoned fruits and sugarcane.
- The lamps are lit outside the house at night and where it is worshiped. Vishnu is worshiped at night. As well as other deities are also worshiped.
- Subhashit Strot recitation, Bhagavata Katha and Puranadi are recited during the puja. Bhajans are also sung along with it.