Civil Services Examination 2019 Topper: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the final result of Civil Services Examination 2019. Pradeep Singh has topped the exam. In second place is Jatin Kishore and in third place is Pratibha Verma.
Civil Services Examination 2019 Topper
- A total of 829 candidates have been selected.
- There are 304 candidates from General category, 78 EWS, 251 OBC, 129 SC and 67 ST categories.
- The marks of the candidates will be released after 15 days.
|7||Ganesh Kumar Bhaskar|
- Explain that a total of 2304 candidates were successful in the UPSC main examination.
- The interview process for them started from 17 February 2020.
- But the interviews were postponed in March due to the Corona lockdown.
- The interviews were then held between 20 July and 30 July.
- For this, the commission decided to pay the fare of the aircraft to and fro the candidates.
- The decision was taken as the train service was not fully operational due to covid-19.
Read Also: Essay on Child Marriage in India