Chiranjeevi Death News: In the last 40 days, many of the cinema industry’s celebrities have said goodbye to the world and now the industry has got another shock.
39-year-old Chiranjeevi Sarja, one of the talented kannada actors of Kannada films, died on Sunday.
Chiranjeevi Death News
- The news of his death triggered a wave of mourning in the Kannada film industry.
- According to reports, Chiranjeevi was having trouble breathing and was admitted to a private hospital in Bangalore.
- Actor suffered a heart attack and died.
- The doctor will soon release his statement.
- Ramesh Bala, a film expert, informed about Chiranjeevi Sarja’s death.
- He wrote in tweet, ‘Kannada actor Chiranjeevi Sarja died today at the age of 39 due to heart attack. Surprised, he was just 39 years old. Actor’s brother Dhruva Sarja and nephew Arjun Sarja. My condolences to his family. May his soul rest in peace. ‘
Nephew of Arjun Sarja
- Chiranjeevi Sarja made his acting debut in the 2009 film Vayuputra. He acted in more than 20 films.
- He is the nephew of South film star Arjun Sarja and brother of action actor Rajkumar Dhruva Sarja.
Read Also: YALGAAR Song – CarryMinati Latest Rap Song