The job offer was received on the condition of having a physical relationship, these 5 actresses have been the victims of the casting couch.
Casting Couch In Bollywood
- There are many actresses in Bollywood who have achieved special status today.
- But from time to time he had to fall prey to the casting couch in their career.
- You can call it the disgusting truth of the film industry.
- Many Bollywood actresses dreamed of becoming heroines and chose the path of the film industry. But they had to face the casting couch.
Casting Couch In Bollywood Film Industry
- The casting couch incident has been publicly acknowledged by many actresses and their experiences have also been shared by them.
- Here we will tell you about the Bollywood actresses who have fallen prey to the casting couch.
- Radhika Apte needs no recognition in Bollywood today.
- She has also made a name for himself in the South Indian film industry.
- She has also acted in Tamil, Bengali, Telugu and Malayalam films apart from Hindi films.
- She was seen in Akshay Kumar’s popular film “Pedman” in 2012.
- Radhika Apte has admitted that she had to fall prey to the casting couch in the South Indian film industry.
- An actor offered a Bollywood film, but she was asked to compromise.
- Surveen Chawla is a very beautiful actress. After working in TV serials, she left for the film industry.
- She too had to fall prey to the casting couch in the South Indian film industry.
- But she said she had explicitly refused to compromise.
- However, Surveen Chawla also admitted that she has never faced such an issue in Bollywood.
- Bollywood actress Kalki Koechlin, who is also the ex-wife of film director Anurag Kashyap, has publicly admitted that she faced the casting couch early in her career.
- “People felt that if I was not from India, they would easily take advantage of me and exploit me,” Kalki said.
- But according to Kalki Koechlin, she never compromised.
- They have made their mark in the industry on the strength of their talents.
- Tisca Chopra who is a well known actress today.
- She has acted in many famous serials and web series.
- She played the role of Ishaan’s mother in “Taare Zameen Par”.
- She has clearly admitted that he had to face the casting couch in the South Indian film industry to work in one of the films early in her career.
- Bollywood actress Elli Avram said that in the early days of her career, the directors hinted at sleeping with her.
- According to Elli Avram, she had to face body shaming.
- It was said that she could not be an actress because she was too young. Was also asked to lose weight.