Building collapsed in Noida: A building collapsed in Sector-11, Noida. The administration team reached the spot and took out all four people rescued from that Building.
Building collapsed in Noida Sector-11
- All four people rescued from that Building.All have been sent to the district hospital via ambulance. The condition of one of the injured is critical.
- DCP Sankalp Sharma says that everyone has been evacuated after completing the rescue operation.
- The injured have been sent to the district hospital for treatment. The construction work was going on in the building where this accident happened.
- Because of this, this accident happened. On receipt of the information, the NDRF team reached the spot.
- However, all the people buried in the debris were already taken out.
- Some people were buried in it due to the shuttering of the front part of the building.
- The injured also include a woman. He has also been admitted to the district hospital. All are currently undergoing treatment.