Bihar Board 10th result marksheet 2020: Marksheet, cross list and provisional certificate of Bihar board 10th result will start to be available to students from August 2.
Bihar board has sent documents to all the district education office. Students will need these certificates in inter enrollment. The process of inter-enrollment is going to start from August 4. Enrollment in Inter is being done through OFSS.
Bihar Board 10th Result Marksheet 2020
- The first merit list for inter nomination will be released on 4 August. There will be nominations from August 4 to 9.
- This time 85 meritorious high schools in the state have been added to the Inter enrollment list.
- All these schools have been put on the OFSS portal of Bihar Board.
- It may be noted that a list of 3479 educational institutions was put on the OFSS portal for registration.
- But now after putting these 85 schools, the total educational institutions have come to 3564.
- Bihar Board 10th result marksheet 2020: The list for student enrollment can be found on the Bihar Board’s www.ofssbihar.in.
- A list of all schools and colleges is available along with their name, faculty wise seat number.
- According to the Bihar Board, 85 schools and colleges are all in Jamui, Saharsa, Kaimur and Madhepura districts.
- 53 schools from Jamui, five from Saharsa, two from Kaimur and 25 from Madhepura have been included.