Heer Khan Arrested: Hours after #ArrestHeerKhan started trending on Twitter, Prayagraj police arrested the woman YouTuber for making derogatory remarks against Hindu gods and goddesses in her video rant.
Breaking News Heer Khan Arrested
- Woman YouTuber Heer Khan AKA Pari Khan due to her video making derogatory remarks against Hindu gods and goddesses, was arrested by the Prayagraj police on Tuesday.
- Heer Khan created social media upset after her controversial video went viral.
- In the video, Heer Khan can be heard making objectionable and abusive remarks against Hindu gods and goddesses.
- Heer Khan is a content creator from Uttar Pradesh’s Allahabad.
- She has been making rant videos on communal tones on her YouTube channel named ‘Black Day 5 August’ but most of her videos do not even have 1,000 views.
- On Tuesday, she uploaded a rant video in which she abused Hindu gods and the video raked over 10,000 views in just a few hours.
- As people condemned the video, the hashtag #ArrestHeerKhan started trending on Twitter.
Commenting on the arrest Prayagraj SSP Abhishek Dixit said, “A video was going viral on social media in which a woman could be seen using objectionable language against Hindu gods and goddesses. Taking note of the video, a case was filed under the relevant sections at the Khuldabad police station in Prayagraj. The woman has been arrested and an investigation will be carried out. I want to warn all such anti-social elements that whoever tries to hurt the sentiments of a community or tries to create enmity between two groups will be dealt with strictly.”
The video has now been made private by the user but her other videos still exist on YouTube.