AIC ( Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd) is a speciality Crop Insurance company implementing the Central and State Government sponsored Crop Insurance Schemes.
AIC is looking for candidates to work as District Manager ( Business Development and /or Risk Management ) in Select Districts of Select States on contractual basis, initially for a period of 1 year.
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as detailed below and submit their application ONLINE. Click Here to Apply.
|Starting Date and Time of Application
|8th May 2020 (After 8:00 AM)
|Last Date and Time of Application
|28th May 2020 (Before 8:00 PM)
Application Fees For AIC District Manager Exam
|For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates
|For SC/ST Candidates
Eligibility Criteria For District Manager
- Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture / Rural Studies / Agri-Business Management with 60% or more marks in aggregate from recognised University / Institutes. For candidates belonging to SC/ST minimum qualifying marks would be 55%.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in Agriculture Insurance Marketing and/or Risk Management ( preferably in the State applying for ).
- The candidates should have own conveyance facility with a valid driving license to move around in the District and it is essential to mention the valid Driving License Number in the relevant box/ field in the ONLINE Application form.
- Working knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel & Power Point ) and having data handling and comprehension skills.
- Well-versed with local language as also Hindi and English.