WWE Wrestlemania 37 Predictions 2021: The WWE Wrestlemania 37 event is set to go down inside the ThunderDome at Tropicana Field in Tampa, Florida, as one of the more well known shows on the WWE calendar is set to get the year started and kick off the Road to WrestleMania 37.
The wwe wrestlemania 37 matches will be headlined by the men’s and women’s Royal Rumble matches, with the winners of those matches earning world title shots at the premier show of the year this coming spring.
This year’s Royal Rumble event takes place on Sunday, Jan. 31.While the card is still being filled out, we have taken a crack at predicting what will take place as WrestleMania 37 matches..
The show will stream live on the WWE Network beginning at 7 p.m. ET following a one-hour kickoff show beginning at 6 p.m.
WWE Wrestlemania 37 Predictions 2021
- WWE Championship — Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Goldberg
- While McIntyre had active with Keith Lee and Sheamus, there are some possibility that WWE set to pull the trigger on Goldberg return. McIntyre beat Lee on Legends Night in an incredible match, but the post-match moment was immediately interrupted by Goldberg, who issued a challenge for Royal Rumble on the premise that McIntyre has no respect for the legends who came before.
- The match has not yet been made official by WWE, but it seems as close to a done deal as possible at this point.
- Universal Championship — Roman Reigns (c) vs. Kevin Owens
- It’s unclear in what direction WWE will go with Reigns for the event, but Owens has been screwed over by Jey Uso’s involvement in his two shots at Reigns, so there’s life in giving it one more go — this time maybe with the involvement of a returning Jimmy Uso to strengthen the camp of The Tribal Chief.
- Initial speculation was that Daniel Bryan would face Reigns, but with Bryan declaring for the Rumble, that option may be off the table.
- Intercontinental Championship — Big E (c) vs. Sami Zayn
- Big E took the title off Zayn on Christmas, and Zayn isn’t someone who would sit back and not try to force his way into an opportunity to get the title back. There’s no easier path to Big E’s first big title defense than to book the rematch.
- United States Championship — Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Riddle
- Riddle has had his issues with MVP and The Hurt Business lately, including being attacked by Lashley.
- Matches with MVP, Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin are fine for weekly TV but don’t feel like pay-per-view bouts for Riddle.
- Lashley has not been an active champion, so he needs a real challenger for the belt on a big stage.
- Riddle fills that opening well and could get his first big title run with a win.
- Women’s Tag Team Championship — Asuka & Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler
- Baszler and Jax don’t seem ready to walk away after losing the titles to Asuka and Flair at TLC.
- A rematch would give the chance for the teams to meet in a match that got a full build instead of a surprise Flair return like in their first meeting.