1. Apple And Amazon sales are down due to weak global economy.
2. Tech Giants warns and fear about their upcoming profits.
3. Amazon shares falls more than 15% after US stock market closed.
4. Amazon company forcast weak or low sales for festive season than expected.
5. Apple shares also falls after slowing demand for gaming and advertising.
6. Founder of Amazon Jeff Bezos warned about worrying signals coming from the economy.
7. Amazon's sales overall rose 15% Y-o-Y but its international business decrease.
8. In july 2022, Amazon sales are strong but in august and september 2022 sales are weaken.
10 Things You Must Know About UK New PM Rishi Sunak
Find More Stories