UK New Prime Minister Rishi Sunak: Liz Truss resigned as prime minister of UK after just 45 days in office.
Liz Truss will be the shortest-serving prime minister in UK history.
Rishi Sunak will become the first Indian origin person who will serving new prime minister of United Kingdom.
Lets know who is Rishi Sunak and what his connection with India
10 Things You Must Know About UK New Prime Minister Rishi Sunak
Here is Rishi Sunak’s connection with India
1. Rishi Sunak becomes Britain’s first Indian-origin Prime Minister.
2. Rishi Sunak takes oath as PM From Yorkshire on the Bhagavad Gita in the Parliament.
3. Rishi Sunak’s father Yashvir And Usha Sunak is from India. They moved to UK in 1960s.
4. Rishi Sunak’s wife is IT giant Infosys chief Narayan Murthy’s daughter Akshata Murty.
5. Rishi Sunak celebrate Diwali at his residence on Downing Street.
6. Rishi Sunak is graduated from Stanford University and he is a former Investment banker.
7. Rishi Sunak often visits banglore with his wife and two children to meet his in-laws.
8. During the campaigning for thr PM’s Post of UK, Rishi faces criticism. Rishi followed Bhagavad Gita to handle stressfull Situation.
9. Rishi Sunak’s networth is more than 700 Million Pounds and have multiple properties in UK.
10. Rishi Sunak loves Cricket as true Indian.
Who is Rishi Sunak?
Rishi Sunak is the new Prime Minister Of United Kingdom. He is also former banker.
Who is Rishi Sunak Wife?
Rushi Sunak’s wife is Akshata Murthy. Akshata is the daughter of Infosys chief Narayan Murthy.
Networth of Rishi Sunak
Rishi Sunak’s networth is more than 700 million pounds.