Today Bharat Bandh News: The pan-bharat Bandh start at 6am To 6pm on Friday. Farmers protesting against the three central agricultural laws have called for the nationwide closed up to mark the completion of four months of protests.
A 12-hour ‘Bharat Bandh Today’, called by farmers protesting against the three contentious central agricultural laws, began at 6am To 6pm on Friday. The pan-India blockade has been called to mark the completion of four months of protests against the laws, which began on the borders of Delhi on November 26, 2020.
Today Bharat Bandh News On 26 March 2021 Live Updates
Here’s an update on the situation in the early hours of Bharat Bandh today:
- Farmers in Punjab’s Amritsar have blocked railway tracks at Wallah. Punjab, and its neighbouring state of Haryana, are likely to witness a full, 12-hour bandh as majority of protesters are from the two northern states.
- Farmers’ unions have also blocked Bhai Ghaniya Chowk in Bhatinda, an intersection which connects the city with Amritsar, Chandigarh and Ferozepur, as well as Rajasthan.
- In Delhi, which witnessed clashes between police and protesters on January 26, the Delhi Police have said that they have made arrangements to ensure normal life is not disrupted due to the bandh.
- Farmers blocked the Delhi-Uttar Pradesh Ghazipur border in view of the 12-hour bandh call. “Traffic movement is closed on both carriageways of Ghazipur border,” news agency ANI quoted Delhi Police as saying, earlier in the day.
- The opposition Congress has extended its support to the Bharat Bandh. The party, which has a government in Punjab, has been supporting the movement since the very beginning.
Is Bharat Bandh Confirmed Tomorrow?
Yes, Bharat Bandh is Already Started today 6am to 6pm on Friday, 26th march 2021.
Is Today Bharat Bandh?
A 12-hour ‘Bharat Bandh Today’, called by farmers protesting against the three contentious central agricultural laws, began at 6am To 6pm on Friday.