Shri Krishna Janmashtami 2020: The shri krishna janmashtami 2020 will be celebrated with great ritual in Mathura on Wednesday amid a ban on the entry of devotees into temples because of the Coronavirus epidemic.
This will probably be the first time that devotees will not be able to see Shri Krishna on Janmashtami 2020.
Shri Krishna Janmashtami 2020 will celebrated on 12th June 2020.
Shri Krishna Janmashtami 2020
- Kapil Sharma, secretary of Sri Krishna Janmasthana Seva Sansthan, said that it was decided to comply with the guidelines of the coronavirus epidemic in the talks between the district administration and the operators, service and managers of all the temples of Braj.
- Under this, the temples of all pilgrimage centers like Mathura-Vrindavan-Govardhan-Barsana-Nandgaon-Gokul-Mahavan-Baldev, etc. will remain closed for devotees from 12 noon to 13 August noon.
- However, all the traditions serving inside the temple will continue to be restored.
- Kapil Sharma, secretary of Shri Krishna Janmasthana Seva Sansthan informed that huge preparations have been made in the Sri Krishna Janmasthana campus to celebrate Shri Krishna Janmashtami 2020.
- All the temples in the complex (Lord Keshavdev Temple, Sri Garbhagriha, Shreeyogamaya Temple and Bhagwat Bhavan) have been decorated in a grand and divine form.
- He said that in compliance with the guidelines issued by the government in the wake of the Coronavirus epidemic, devotees will be able to attend the Shri Krishna Janmotsav this time through direct telecast on television by Doordarshan and other channels.
- In connection with the events of Janmashtami festival, he said that on Wednesday morning, there will be darshan of the Mangala Aarti of God with the singing of divine shehnai and drums.
- After this the Panchamrit of Lord will be anointed and the recitation and wreath of Thakurji’s favorite sources will be completed.
- A program of divine wreath will be performed at 10 o’clock in the Bhagwat-Bhavan at the steps of Srivigraha of the couple government.
- He told that the main and supernatural program of Janmabhishek will start from Shree Ganesh Vandana at 11 pm and will be completed by worshiping Navagraha.
- Kanhaiya’s Prayer Aarti will begin with the Lord’s Prayer at 12 midnight.
- After this, saffron, holding fragrant liquors etc., will sit on the abhishek site, sitting on the moving deity of Lord Krishna.
Where to watch Shri Krishna Janmashtami 2020
- He said that Thakurji’s birth of Srivigraha will be done with panchamrit milk, curd, ghee, boora, honey etc.
- Along with this, other scriptural material will also be used in the Divine Mahabhishek.
- This program will be broadcast live on TV.