SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020: SBI has announced more than 400 vacancies for various posts inviting online application before July 13.
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now: State Bank of India has announced notifications for the recruitment of specialist cadre officers on both regular and contract basis.
SBI has announced more than 400 vacancies for various posts inviting online application before July 13.
Eligible candidates can apply by going to the SBI website at sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
|Manager (Data Analyst)||2|
|Manager (Digital Marketing)||1|
|SME Credit Analyst||20|
|Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata||3|
|Sr. Executive (Digital Relations)||2|
|Sr. Executive (Analytics)||2|
|Sr. Executive (Digital Marketing)||2|
|Executive (FI & MM)||241|
|Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR)||85|
|Banking Supervisory Specialist||1|
|Manager –Anytime Channel||1|
|Deputy Manager (IS Audit)||8|
|Chief Officer (Security)||1|
|Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing)||1|
|Chief Manager (Special situation Team)||3|
|Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing)||3|
|Head (Product, Investment & Research) (FRESH VACANCIES)||1|
|Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics) (FRESH VACANCIES)||1|
|Central Research Team (Support)(FRESH VACANCIES)||1|
|Investment Officer (FRESH VACANCIES)||9|
|Project Development Manager (Technology)(FRESH VACANCIES)||1|
|Relationship Manager (BACKLOG VACANCIES)||48|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead) (BACKLOG VACANCIES)||3|
How to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2020
- SBI has said that the process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
Document Required For SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (Brief Resume, ID proof, Age proof, Educational qualification, Experience, PWD Certificate (If applicable), etc.) failing which their application/candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
Cut Off marks for SBI SO Recruitment 2020
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order, SBI said.
Fees For SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
- The application fee, which is 750 for candidates belonging to General, OBC and EWS category, can be paid using internet banking, debit card, and credit card.
- Meanwhile, no application fee would be charged for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe or PWD.
Salary SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
- Finally selected candidates will get a salary in the range of Rs 42,020 to Rs 51,490.
- The official will also be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc, as per rules.