New Guidelines For Lockdown In Delhi Today: Night curfew will be imposed in place from 10 pm-5 am in view of the “yellow alert”. Delhi Metro and bus services to function at 50% seating capacity.
The Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) on Tuesday announced new guidelines as part of the “yellow alert” that is being imposed in the national capital with rising Covid-19 cases. The city has witnessed the highest single-day spike in cases in nearly six months.
New Guidelines For Lockdown In Delhi Today : Yellow Alert In Delhi
A “yellow alert” is put in place when the positivity rate for two consecutive days rises to more than 0.5% or if the cumulative single-day positive cases for a duration of seven days go beyond 1,500.
Following are the key restrictions imposed in Delhi:
- All schools, colleges and other educational institutions will remain shut.
- Cinemas and gyms will be shut.
- Restaurants and bars will function at 50% capacity till 10pm.
- Online food deliveries will continue as usual.
- A night curfew has been imposed in Delhi from 10pm to 5am.
- Malls and shops will be open on an odd-even basis between 10am and 8pm.
- Standalone shops have been permitted to remain open without the odd-even rule.
- Spas, salons and barbershops will operate normally.
- Delhi Metro, public buses will operate at 50% seating capacity with no standing passengers, while other curbs under yellow alert of Covid GRAP are in force.
- All large gatherings – political, social and religious – will remain prohibited for the duration of the order.
Read Also: How To Make Immunity Booster Drink At Home?
What is Yellow Alert?
Yellow Alert is the preliminary stage of alert.