Lockdown In India Latest News: Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat are imposing again lockdown starting from 21th November because of rising Covid-19 cases.
The number of fresh Covid-19 cases reported daily has come down bringing down the active number of cases below 5 lakh. But there is a surge of Coronavirus in a few cities — most of them had their first wave in June-July. Night curfews, Section 144 are coming back in several cities months after unlocking began.
Lockdown In India Latest News: Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Indore, Jaipur new restrictions in cities due to Covid-19 cases rise
Here’s a city/state-wise list of all new regulations.
Lockdown in Delhi: New Rules and Regulation
- Rs 5,000 Fine for not wearing masks and for violating Covid-19 rules
- 50 guests allowed only at wedding events.
- Markets will remain open but there will be strict surveillance.
- There will be no overall lockdown, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has said.
Lockdown in Gurgaon: New Rules and Regulation
The Haryana government has shut all schools in the state till 30th November as 174 students and 107 teachers have tested positive after schools were reopened.
Lockdown in Mumbai: New Rules and Regulation
Schools under the BMC won’t open this year in Mumbai. The Maharashtra government left the decision of reopening schools with the local administration. Thane too has decided to not reopen schools this year.
Lockdown in Ahmedabad: New Rules and Regulation
- Complete curfew from Friday 9pm to Monday 6am. Only milk and medicines shops will be allowed to remain open.
- Night curfew from 9pm to 6am will continue for further Notification.
- No school, college to reopen from 23rd Novembet, as it was decided earlier.
- Night curfew has also been imposed in Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara from Saturday.
Lockdown in Indore: New Rules and Regulation
Night curfew from 10pm to 6am to be imposing from 21st November. Only people engaged in essential services and factory workers are exempted. Apart from Indore, night curfew will be in force in Bhopal, Gwalior, Vidisha and Ratlam.
But there will be no overall lockdown in Madhya Pradesh, chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said.
Lockdown in Jaipur: New Rules and Regulation
All districts in Rajasthan will be placed under Section 144 from Saturday.
Get the Latest and Breaking News, Entertainment News, Technology News, Sports News Like Cricket, Government Jobs Alert, Government Results and Health & Fitness News here.