Lebanon News Today: Diab’s speech comes after the explosion in Beirut, in which at least 100 people died and thousands of others were injured.
Lebanon News Today Live Updates
- Lebanon Prime Minister Hassan Diab has reacted to the heartbreaking explosion in Lebanon’s Beirut.
- They have described it as a dangerous warehouse.
- He has also said that whoever is responsible for this incident will not be spared.
- Apart from the Prime Minister, the President of Lebanon has also given a statement on this.
- President Michel Aoun has said that this cannot be accepted in any way as to how 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate was kept there unsafely.
Live Lebanon News Today
- Lebanon Prime Minister Hasan Diab appealed to all countries and lebanon friends for help in a brief television speech after the blast in Beirut.
- He said, “We are indeed facing disaster.”
- Diab reiterated his promise that whoever was responsible for the massive blast at the port of Beirut would have to pay the price.
- However, he did not comment on the reasons behind it.
- Diab’s speech comes after the explosion in Beirut, in which at least 100 people died and thousands of others were injured.
- It is noteworthy that till Wednesday morning the harbor smoke was picking up and the major roads of the city are full of debris and damaged vehicles due to the explosion.
- Buildings have also suffered extensive damage.
- Lebanon Red Cross officer George Kettaneh said at least 100 people have died while more than 4,000 people have been injured and the number of people who died may increase further.