Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka: The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme was recently announced and launched by the Congress party in Karnataka State only to empower women and for gender equality.
In 2022 Karnataka state’s Congress president, D.K. Shivakumar introduced the program, which motive to give financial support to women in the state who are the head of their households.
Read the below article to know the detailed information related to Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana like Features & Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, step-by-step Application Procedures, and much more.
KARNATAKA State Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023 | What is Gruha Lakshmi Scheme?
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana is specially designed for Karnataka’s women with monetary benefits. The main motive behind Gruh Laxmi Scheme or Yojana is to empower women with financial benefits.
The eligible women get Rs. 2000 as an incentive on every Month for a year. As per the research, more than 2 lakh women get benefit from this program.
The State Cabinet approved the Congress manifesto-related schemes Gruha Jyothi, Gruha Lakshmi, Anna Bhagya, Uchita Prayana, and Yuva Nidhi.
The State Cabinet determined on Friday to implement all five of the pre-election “guarantees” in this fiscal year, beginning with Shakti, the program for free travel for women, which will be introduced on June 11.
What is the main motive of the Gruh Lakshmi Scheme?
Under the Gruh Laxmi Yojana scheme, every woman of a home in Karnataka state will receive financial help of Rs 2,000 per month through the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
The newly elected Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah passed an order to begin implementing the Gruha Lakshmi plan.
The Anna Bhagya Yojana, which offers BPL families free access to 10 kilograms of rice per person each month, will also be started.
The Yojana’s goal is to give women financial support so they may contribute to their family’s income.
Features and Benefits of Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- The program recognizes housewives’ contributions to support their families and offers them financial stability.
- Women can make the better financial situation of their families.
- Women can also fulfill their basic necessities like food, medication, child education, and more.
Eligibility Criteria for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Yojana
- Only one lady per family can apply for Gruha Lakshmi Goverment Scheme.
- The applicant must reside in Karnataka to get eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant must be the family’s head in order to be eligible for the Yojana.
Required Documents for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme (Karnataka)
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Identity proof like an Aadhaar card, Driving Licence, voter ID card, PAN Card etc
- Address proof like Ration card, water bill, electricity bill, etc
- Bank passbook copy
- The applicant’s bank account details
**Note: Rs. 2000 will receive in Applicant’s Bank Account Only. So You have must Applicant’s bank account. If not then you should first Open Bank Account then you can apply for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme . Nowadays You can also Open a digital account at your home without visiting any branch with Zero Balance.
What is Gruha Lakshmi Scheme?
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana is specially designed for Karnataka’s women with monetary benefits.
How Many Ladies Per Family Can Apply For Gruha Lakshmi Scheme?
One Lady Per Family can apply for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
Anyone can apply For Gruha Lakshmi Scheme?
No. Only Karnataka States women are eligible for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
Other Articles You May Like: