Jio Investment: Earlier, Electronic Chip Maker Intel Capital had reported the purchase of 0.39 percent stake in Jio Platforms for Rs 1,894.50 crore.
- Reliance Industries on Sunday said that US-based Qualcomm Incorporated Investment Arm, Qualcomm Ventures, will buy a 0.15 percent stake in Jio platform for Rs 730 crore.
- Let you know that the Jio platform is the digital services arm of Reliance Industries, which is called Reliance Jio Infocomm.
Qualcomm Invested In Reliance Jio Infocomm
- Qualcomm Ventures is the 13th company to have recently invested in the fast growing Jio Digital platforms in the telecom and digital services market in India.
- Earlier, Intel Capital bought a stake in Jio Platforms.
- The electronic chip maker Intel Capital had reported the purchase of 0.39 percent stake in Jio Digital Platforms for Rs 1,894.50 crore.
- This information was given by the two companies in a statement issued on 3 July.
- With this, the total share capital investment in Jio Digital Platforms from these companies was Rs 1,17,588.45 crore.
Reliance Industries and Jio Platforms had said in a joint statement, “Intel Capital will invest Rs 1,894.50 crore in Jio Platforms which would be equal to 0.39 per cent stake in the company’s share price.”